The €1,000 example below, is a Live Promo to help the band demonstrate what they’re like live, on stage. This sort of promo is usually sent off by your manager to festivals, venues, etc. in order to get gigs. It ‘proves’ you’re good to go on Stage, and not just a studio virtuoso!
For Music Videos it’s the norm to lip-sync to your Studio-recorded track, as opposed to playing and recording live at your chosen venue.
The band hit #1 on the iTunes Rock Charts soon after this promo was filmed btw.
- 1 Days Pre-production
- 1 Director
- Costume Design
- Hair & Make-up Stylist
- 1 Day Skeleton Crew eg. Camera Operator & Lighting Tech
- Shot in a variety of locations
- 3 Days Post-production
- NB Artists provide own music tracks to Lip-sync to, like in this example video
- Artists need to provide for their own transport, food, accommodation & insurance
We need to know:
- Who you are?
- Why you do what you do – what you stand for?
- What you’re offering/sharing/selling?
- And where your fans/customers/clients can contact you and/or buy your music?
This is the basis for your Video Content. It is the same for whichever package you choose.
Click here to fill in the ‘My Story’ questionnaire.